Creative Challenge: Logo Redesign
Deadline May 30: Logos can be tricky. They are often the first, or only, impression a brand makes. And they must communicate quickly.
That's why this month we want to see a logo makeover. Show us how you transformed, redefined, modernized or simply updated a logo. This can be an old, new, student, or unrealized work. The community favorites (works with the most likes by May 16th) will be featured on the DSVC website.
How to participate:
1. Go to the facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1438483203068176/
2. Post a pic with a before and after logo image on the facebook event page (If you are not already a member of the group then request to join - you do not have to be a member)
3. Tell us about the project (keep it short please!)
4. Give credit where due.
5. Give it a "like"
6. Take some time to "like" work and chat with others on the event page
1. POST WITH DISCRETION. Do not post/share any work that may create professions conflict for yourself. We are not responsible for any repercussions that may ensue for images shared by you. If in doubt - don't post.
2. Do not plagiarize. Work must be done by the person sharing. Give additional credit when applicable.
3. Follow the posting instructions for the challenge as described above and on the facebook event page.
4. Have fun!