expired May 16, 2017
Boutique advertising and marketing agency specializing in retail and real estate is seeking an Art Director for a full-time position. This person must have an exceptional book with work in interactive and print that showcases the ability to skillfully communicate advertising messages. Retail or real estate experience is not necessary but a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with the account management team to fully understand the client's situation and requirements
- Gain an understanding of the target audience and business objective for the campaign
- Generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client's brief
- Pitch ideas to clients
- Produce sketches, storyboards or comps to communicate ideas to the client and deliver key messages
- For printed and digital ads, must be able to fully produce the final ad (with support from a production artist)
- Oversee the work of designers, illustrators, and other freelance or contract personnel
- Commission photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
- Visit and assess locations for potential shoots
- Attend meetings at production houses and with other directors
- Work in editing suites to oversee the finished product
- Produce computer files and/or mechanicals necessary to produce the final product
- Understand production possibilities and limitations, both technical and monetary of various print and collateral production methods
- Work well with vendors
- Must have a wide variety of computer, technical and creative skills to produce both traditional and digital work (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud Suite; Experience with Adobe XD, Muse & Spark a plus.)
- Minimum 3+ years experience
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits include health insurance, vacation, sick leave & generous holiday schedules.
How to Apply
The Dealey Group is a tra-digital advertising, marketing and design boutique in Dallas, Texas, specializing in retail, real estate and tourism. Learn more about our services and see examples of our work on our website: www.thedealeygroup.com. Get to know us and our culture on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thedealeygroup