Creative Content Producer
expired Mar 27, 2017
Love the world of video? Love music? Music Audience Exchange (MAX) is looking for a Creative Content Producer. You will produce partnership videos and social content pairing music artists with some of the world’s most recognizable brands. This is a producer’s dream job. Collaboration, motivation, and a love for music is key. Our team is smart, nimble and passionate about doing innovative work.
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for brand/artist customer stories, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, corporate training, etc.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines, supervise post-production and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal customers and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Manage and orchestrate a crew of 20+ videographers/editors across the nation
- Select and hire additional crew and talent; direct and coach talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment
- Manage video library
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, adding music/voice-overs, media management and archiving project media.
While a bachelor’s degree is preferred, a minimum of four years of professional experience in film, sound or new media in an agency / corporate environment is required.
- Familiarity with DSLR and professional video cameras, various HD and SD formats, preproduction/planning, studio and field production, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Experience with audio including compression, EQ, effects processors and audio recording techniques for studio and field.
- Digital video editing and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a team environment, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Still and motion graphics design experience a plus
How to Apply
Music Audience Exchange (MAX) is a technology company that helps consumer brands and music artists form mutually beneficial partnerships to drive measurable results. Our platform uses proprietary consumer data to identify shared audiences, facilitate authentic partnerships, and tell shared stories everywhere fans engage with music. Every MAX program consists of brand-artist partnerships, custom content, targeted reach, and live experiences.