We are seeking a talented and experienced graphic designer to join our team.
Candidates must have professional experience with designing for clients and a strong ability to satisfy brand personality, appropriate messaging, and demographic requirements. This position requires an appreciation for standards and quality control.
This full-time position is an exciting opportunity to work with a small, innovative creative shop. This position involves a variety of projects and brands, interacting with several different members of our design, web and account teams, and will report to the creative director.
Please provide a portfolio that showcases a variety of your skills.
• Take projects from concept to finish line in a variety of print and digital media
• Develop new and powerful brands based on appropriate personality, demographic, and messaging
• Work within several established brands consistently and according to brand standards
• Develop creative copywriting and effective messaging
• Effectively apply directives from clients and internal coworkers
• Exercise quality control, including: layout, accuracy, messaging, grammar, proofing, and editing
• Experience designing in a professional setting
• Understanding and proficiency in Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator
• Outstanding portfolio of creative and innovative work that shows a high standard of design
• A keen eye for details, grammar, and a commitment to excellence
• Responsive website design experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
• A commitment to on-time delivery with the highest quality
• Responsible and hard-working nature
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage deadlines, and self-regulate
• A passion to learn and adapt to new industry trends
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including grammar and copywriting.
• Ability to collaborate with creative and development teams and insight to know when to engage
• Understanding of the need to build clean, complete, and well organized files
Please Send Resume and Portfolio - No Phone Calls or Walk-ins.
Applicants will not be considered without a resume and portfolio. Due to the large amount of applicants, we unfortunately cannot reply to all submissions.
MMC is a robust creative shop, offering a wide range of services from concept to completion. We use our super powers of strategy, creativity, and skill to take your brand to the next level. We’re a full-service studio and our abilities are wide-ranging. Our mission is to combine passion for marketing and serious industry experience to create brands that genuinely thrive.We are a tight-knit group of creatives and website craftsmen. We approach our