Luxury retailer in Dallas has an immediate opportunity for a talented and passionate Web Designer. Ideal candidate will execute editorial emails, lookbooks, online editorial content and site support.
• Design site creative, support for upcoming events and promotions & email creative
• Partner with Design Manager to execute seasonal campaign & site content strategy
• Partner with Design Manager in managing the execution of web design for site enhancements and launches
• Develop new ideas with SEO in mind
• Partner with Marketing on events regarding Women’s Fashion
• Work with Site Merchants on visually communicating to the customer
• Partner with Social Media team on an editorial cohesion
• Work with Design manager to create userflow for events and strategies
• Develop new editorial ideas for emails
• Mentor and inspire other designers
• Collaborate with peers to generate inspiring creative ideas to elevate brand experience.
• Evolve and elevate the aesthetic of the brand while keeping in the overall brand direction
• Keep up to date on industry trends in fashion, retail and technology
Please send your resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must have an online portfolio to be considered for this position.