As a Graphic Designer for Earthbound Trading Company it is imperative that anyone in this position not only embodies the standards set forth but also strives for ways to improve set standards. The Graphic Designer is responsible for maintaining all standards and expectations set forth by the company. The purpose of the Graphic Designer is to create visual concepts, by hand or by using computer software, to communicate ideas that encourage, update, and capture the attention of the Earthbound customer. The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing the overall layout and production design for marketing media products, and corporate reports. The Graphic Designer is well versed in branding, typography, package design, print collateral, and signage. The following attributes, qualities and responsibilities are requirements for the Graphic Designer working for Earthbound Trading Company and must be adhered to at all times.
· Creates a variety of package design (labels, boxes, stickers, etc.) in line with the company’s current branding module.
· Designs in-store print collateral (signs, brochures, etc.) and digital/web collateral
· Creates product development and design. (t-shirts, canvas and poster design)
· Communicates effectively and working closely with the entire Art Department team.
· Maintains the integrity of our branding module throughout the creative process
· Must be familiar with typesetting , package design and page layout
· Possesses a full comprehension of the basic principles of design, composition, proportion and color.
· Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
· Strong typography skills.
· Illustration skills preferred.
· Maintaining proficiency in Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator are a must and working knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred.)
· Maintaining proficiency in Mac
· Thoroughly understanding basic design, color, and layout principles
· Maintaining a proven ability to communicate effectively with team members and upper management
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting clients and vendors
· Planning and being very organized in order to balance and prioritize work
· Strong attention to detail and strong time management skills
· Strong ability to multi-task and cross train in different areas of the Art Department.
· Familiarity with most social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
To learn more about us and to apply:
Please be sure to choose store location (#000) in the “can’t find what you are looking for?” section-- then select the search magnifier icon.
Celebrating our fellow nomadic spirits, who embrace individuality and crave exploration. We travel the world for inspiration, we meet with artisans and bring back our favorite treasures. Our unique collection of merchandise - from apparel and accessories to home decor - ignites adventure and celebrates diversity.Since 1994, Earthbound Trading Company has provided an eclectic assortment of products at great prices in an environment that creates a sense of adventure and variety for our c