You’re a conceptual visual design expert with a knack for turning insights into differentiating ideas that resonate with consumers.
You create stunning designs across multiple channels, but have a special passion for digital experiences and understand how digital can create stronger connections. You are detail oriented, can meet deadlines, partner with copywriters, and build strong relationships with agency partners.
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing and user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Creating innovative digital designs that bring ideas to life that fulfill client’s objectives.
- Pushing personal limits to stay current on trends and make valuable contributions.
- Maintaining a positive attitude that acknowledges and encourages the accomplishments of the team.
- Developing a wide range of creative concepts for digital media, including websites, mobile apps, online campaign elements [banner ads and social media], landing pages and email.
- Collaborating with a team of other art directors and writers.
- Developing innovative design solutions and applying them to a variety of formats and media.
- Meeting assigned deadlines while working on a variety of different projects.
- Work closely with development and UX teams to translate, implement and safeguard the design integrity against requirements.
- Applying a “mobile-first” approach to concepts and design solutions.
- Flexible and ability to work with a certain level of ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years’ experience in the digital marketing.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch
- Fluent understanding of current digital design trends
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities, leadership qualities and a team-oriented mindset
- Ability to prioritize, take direction, communicate clearly, solve problems and work well under pressure
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Generous holiday schedule (Including President’s Day and MLK Day) plus Fun Fridays.
- Office parties, happy hours and frequent conversations about that TV show we all watched last night.
- Health, dental, vision, prescription and FSA.
- 401(k) program (including employer matching).