Beacon121 is looking for a design-savvy, high-energy Art Director with 3-6 years of agency experience.
You will be responsible for developing the conception, design and execution of visual materials and campaigns. Must be able to work in an exceptionally fast-paced environment and have organizational skills. Juggling multiple accounts and assignments with various deadlines is something the right candidate will thrive on.
The right candidate will be accountable for delivering work on time and within budget, with the end goal of producing high-quality work and exceptional results for our clients. Self-motivators who want to learn and expand their abilities are a natural fit for our fast-growing agency.
• Full knowledge of Adobe Cloud Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to solve design problems both conceptually and creatively.
• Ability and willingness to receive, interpret and accept feedback from both peers and management.
• Ability to style and art direct photography and illustration.
• Project management skills- productivity, timeliness, handling multiple projects simultaneously, handling stress productively.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Solid production skills are a huge plus. You must be able to execute clean, print-ready files.
Email link to portfolio and resume OR email a PDF portfolio directly to Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org