Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director
May 19, 2017
HCK2 Partners is looking for an enthusiatic Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director to join the creative team. The right candidate will demonstrate an ability to switch quickly from interactive to print among a wide range of clients while delivering solid creative solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Lead role on projects, minimal supervision from Creative Director and Interactive Creative Director
- Responsible for developing creative concepts to completion for logos, websites, print collateral, trade show materials, sales kits and more
- Collaborates with copywriters
- Mentor and collaborate with junior designers and interns
- Work closely with account executives to monitor projects
- Attend client meetings and calls, pull together presentation materials
- Mechanical production coordination/attend press checks
- New Business Development (assistance with graphics for meetings)
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field and desire to grow
- 3-4+years design experience in agency setting is required
- Be exceptional in the latest Adobe Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, as well as in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in designing for interactive including proficiency in responsive design and file preparation for handoff to the development team.
- Video production experience a plus.
- Detail-oriented and organized (keen eye for typography, layout, color and photography)
- Willingness to step out of comfort zone and try new tasks and jobs
- Ability to multi-task and be efficient in time management
- Positive attitude and proactive, strategic thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, flexible and can roll with the punches
- Hard working and self confident
- Portfolio and references required at time of interview
How to Apply
HCK2 is the co-pilot and wingman you couldn't live without on your most memorable roadtrip.We're a woman-owned, 40-person, marketing and communications agency that provides creative, interactive, public relations and social media for a diverse set of clients, mostly based in North Texas.We've earned our clients' trust and confidence through multi-channel campaigns that often combine brand evolution, a sophisticated online presence and t