• Create and oversee printing of marketing materials for agents and office (postcards, flyers, brochures, logos, promo items, business cards, name badges, letterhead, etc.)
• Work closely with agents to create short-term and long-term marketing plans
• Create and order custom yard signs, riders and swingers
• Create monthly scheduled magazine ads
• Determine agent website needs and assist with set up
• Determine agent CRM needs and assist with set up; facilitate office website
• Assist with development and implementation of brand strategy
• Develop Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR. Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
• Assist Director with recruiting efforts at real estate school and career fairs
• Facilitate technical aspects of training for the office
• Oversees the technology program
• Troubleshoot technology issues (i.e. printing, computer, server, internet) and work with IT company to resolve
• Assist staff and agents as needed
• Ability to work effectively with different personality types, Self-Motivated, Analytical and Creative Thinking, Organizational Skills, Writing and Presentation Skills
• Must be strong in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
• This position works closely with DCC staff to create the leadership team.
Please send resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Fun, fast paced real estate firm in Dallas is looking for a customer service oriented individual to perform marketing and agent service duties. The ideal candidate will have a degree in Marketing or Graphic Design with 3+ years of experience in marketing and creating marketing materials. MUST be strong in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat). This individual will design email blasts, create and design materials, flyers, logos, presentation charts, oversee the printing of materials, create property listings, be comfortable working with deadlines and able to work as a team member of a small staff. Real estate experience is a plus but not required. Please submit your resume with salary requirements.