April 2nd, 2018
We’re on the hunt for a person responsible for the internal scheduling of work throughout the agency. This is a systematic, detail-oriented and planning-efficient person, capable of understanding, assigning and managing deadlines. It’s also a great position if you’re looking for an understanding of how an agency operates, from start to finish.
The Traffic Coodinator works closely with members in the Account Services and Creative Departments to monitor each job, updating schedules and team members as required. This person must have the ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines, and have the awareness to see (or hopefully foresee) potential timing conflicts, and if needed, take corrective action.
An understanding of print and digital communications and previous agency experience is preferred.
The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for a number of job functions including:
• Scheduling all jobs and assigns staff based on skills and input from Creative Directors.
• Maintaining an online-based Job Log, updated throughout the day
• Revising schedules and tracking job and productions statuses
• Expediting all “fast track” jobs
• Assisting Account Managers and Studio personnel in scheduling creative briefings, execution meetings and kickoff meetings.
• Managing internal routing of all concepts, layouts, artwork and digital proofs for review to insure timelines are met.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and one to three years experience in business/project management/agency environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with deadlines. and ability to juggle multiple projects.
• Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable working in an open and collaborative environment.
• Task oriented, team player.
• Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated
• Good people skills, likes working with people.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiar with Mac and PC platforms.
• Comfort level in working in Google Docs, Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook.
How to Apply
Send your resume and samples of (or links to) your work to:
Find Us on Facebook or Instagram to get a peek at our culture.
ProPac Marketing is a full-service promotional marketing agency headquartered in Addison, Texas. With an eye to economic factors, emerging shopper trends, and ever-shifting consumer behaviors, we focus on sales support and volume marketing. Our talented in-house teams and proprietary quick-turn systems are known for "making the impossible possible."