Digital Portfolio REQUIRED
Applicants without a digital portfolio will not be considered.
We are looking for a designer/art director. If you have front end experience, you just got moved to the top of the list. If you also happen to love/ride motorcycles, stop reading this and send your resume/portfolio link STAT to email@example.com
The rest of you, keep reading.
First things first, we’re selling custom motor cycle parts. We’re J&P Cycles, the largest motorcycle aftermarket parts company in the world. We’ve been around since ‘79 so you may have seen our catalogs while you were looking for your dad’s nudie mags. But we’re not just designing catalogs anymore. We’re an e-com powerhouse, so we’re designing site graphics, e-mail marketing campaigns, print campaigns, logos, apparel, web banners, POP, OOH, promo materials, and tons of other important stuff. Customers love how easy our site is to find stuff for their bike…but we’re investing in taking our brand, our site design and site experience to the next level. That includes tools, apps and people. That’s where you come in.
Sound good so far? Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
• A digital portfolio. A resume won’t show us how great you are. We need to see your work.
• 4-year degree or work experience equivalent. Minimum of 2 years of agency or design shop experience a plus.
• Motivated. Responsible. Creative. We want to tell you to stop bringing us so many damn great ideas.
• Attention to detail, high standards, excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of most facets of design. We won’t ask you to design a custom typeface, but if we ask you to bring us some sweet type combos and some desaturated, high contrast photography, you’ll know what to do.
• Communication skills. Can you visually AND verbally make others get excited about your ideas? We hope so.
• Can you work well independently or in a group, sometimes with little supervision, without burning the place down? Great.
• Software/code knowledge - Ps, Id, Ai, Ae, Lr, Pr, CSS, HTML, R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
• Understanding of great UI/UX
Candidates local to DFW preferred – relocation not provided for this role.
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
J&P Cycles is the largest custom motorcycle aftermarket parts company in the world. We're an E-Commerce powerhouse with brick and mortar locations in Sturgis SD, Daytona FL, and Anamosa, IA. We are obsessed with all things moto.