April 13th, 2018
That’s where you come in! The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing a sales and marketing strategy to maximize revenue potential and efficiently serve the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for increasing market penetration. Success will come to those who have a strong desire!
Priority of this position will be to sell on-line ecommerce and digital products. This role will be primarily focused on:
• Identifying, cultivating, and closing opportunities to a variety of different types of businesses.
• Identify and work with key decision makers to understand their initiatives in developing
integrated marketing solutions and matching our product portfolio to their needs.
• Create and deliver powerful persuasive face-to-face presentations to key decision makers
utilizing the entire Eisenberg portfolio of products to provide integrated marketing solutions.
• Create and manage prospect/client database and creates and manages sales revenue. Must
adhere to and exceed pricing/profitability guidelines as established by management.
Responsible for client payment.
• Create and participate in opportunities to serve as a public representative and image builder of
Eisenberg in the local community in order to network and develop Eisenberg’s presence, e.g.
promote and/or attend non-profit events, serve as a member of networking groups and other
• Performs related work and additional duties as needed or required.
• Open to coaching & training
• Strong verbal/written communication, presentation and closing skills
• Well-developed skills: PC, Internet, MS Office, CRM, Mobile
• Ability to manage deadlines and to operate with a sense of urgency
• Understanding of digital media platforms
• Must be results oriented and have a record of success working in a goal-oriented, highly
• Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred, but not required
• Excel at cold calling and prospecting, making outside sales calls
• History of being able to close long term contracts and maintain business relationships
• High school diploma, some college, new college graduates welcomed to apply
How to Apply
Join an innovative, tight-knit, supportive, award winning, people driven organization where you can create a road-map for your career. Work hard, drive results, have fun and define your own professional path. The Eisenberg and Associates team thrives in building lasting relationships with our customers and our success is driven by the clients we serve. You will work one on one with clients and ultimately act as their strategic marketing advisor, contributing your expertise and resources in meeting their marketing objectives.