Five & Done is on the hunt for a well-rounded, Associate Creative Director to help build and lead a creative team in our Dallas office. This is a great opportunity for a confident and personable Sr. Art Director looking to take the next step in their career, managing digital creative on high-profile projects for Toyota.
The ideal candidate is a digital native who understands beautiful design, thoughtful UX, digital strategy, and client interaction.
Reporting directly to our California-based Executive Creative Director, we will look to this role to ensure the creative team is constantly delivering great thinking, attention to detail, and the all-around awesomeness that our clients expect from us.
Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with our clients to understand their needs and requirements to working with our internal team to define, execute, and refine a creative vision. There will be some actual design involved in this role too, mixing Keynote and conference calls with Photoshop and Sketch.
• Manage, mentor, and inspire a small team of visual and UX designers working on web initiatives for Toyota
• Work directly with our clients to understand their needs, and then translate them into direction that our team can successfully execute
• Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for website functionality and interactions
• Define processes to effectively deliver quality creative in an Agile environment
• Understand and promote contemporary interaction design, leveraging style, function, and motion
• Collaborate with the creative team in our California office as needed
• Present creative to clients in a clear and compelling manner
• Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
• You’re a strong, independent designer with a proven track record of delivering exceptional thinking and stunning visual design on websites and mobile applications
• You have at least 10 years of experience in the interactive space, 5 or more within an agency environment
• You have UX Design experience and can produce UX artifacts such as wireframes, user flows, and prototypes, as needed
• You have lead projects and the designers working on those projects
• You have experience presenting ideas and you enjoy doing it
• You have managed client expectations
• You are organized
• You are a good communicator
• You like long bulleted lists
• You are self-motivated and don’t wait to be told what to do
• You don’t take yourself too seriously; we are a casual bunch
• You’re comfortable bringing your point of view into a discussion
• You’re never satisfied with the work you produce and are still hungry after years in the industry
Email your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who are eligible to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered. Five & Done is an equal opportunity employer.
Position is located in Dallas, TX, though some travel to Southern California is expected.
Five & Done is a boutique digital studio with offices in Orange County, CA and Dallas, TX. We serve our clients in a broad range of capacities – from UX strategy and creative design to enterprise application design and management. We are small by choice and put significant emphasis on the quality of work we deliver to our clients, as well as the experience of working with us. Together and individually, we’ve all experienced the front lines on large-scale concepts for brands known worldwide. Together we form a focused group with complimenting skill sets, ideal for sharp, refined, precise work. Together, we want to create work that we can brag about (paying heed to subtly slip the brags into conversation in natural ways, of course).
http://Five & Done