We’re looking for someone who loves creating design solutions for our wide variety of clients. Must be comfortable working in a small, fast-paced team environment, and have expertise in a variety of design areas. The ideal candidate is a multi-faceted creative who is also adept at solution-oriented problem solving and willing to be a team player. The selected candidate should also have a portfolio that shows their abilities in typography, layout, use of photography and color, as well as exceptional creativity. Comfortable designing for both digital and print formats also highly desired.
• Create attractive, innovative and appropriate design solutions for a range of projects, including but not limited to, ads, logos, websites, flyers, collateral, proposals, Powerpoints (i.e. decks), website design, publications and social media graphics.
• Share ideas with the team and work collaboratively
• Assist others on the creative team with their projects as needed, maintaining brand standards and the integrity of the concepts created for our clients
• Be driven to go the extra mile.
Education: B.A. degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Fine Art, Advertising or other related discipline
Work experience: 1-3 years of design experience (agency experience preferred); portfolio demonstrating professional experience
• Strong drive and personal accountability – takes ownership of projects; able to run with minimal oversight
• Critical thinking and strategic problem solving
• Deadline driven and able to prioritize
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Flexible attitude towards all aspects of role - Good attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Needs to have energy, commitment and positive attitude
• Able to work independently and within a team
• Able to work on multiple projects
• Ability to learn quickly, produce in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
Skills That Are a Plus
• Experience building websites
• Experience with Wordpress
If interested please send your resume, salary expectations and portfolio samples of your work in one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, freelancers or staffing agencies please.
Briley Design Group has been developing effective marketing materials for a variety of businesses since 1979. During that time, we have maintained long-term working relationships with most of our clients...many for15–20 years. Our committment to a high level of customer service, strategic planning and strong creative workhas been the main reason for those long-term relationships.We strive to develop creative graphic solutions that deliver clear messages to our clients’ target market. We are skilled at developing corporate identity and creative marketing messages that clearly communicate our clients’ strengths which in turn creates strong branding.