The ideal candidate must be able to work self-directed in a fast-paced environment, be skilled at both creative design as well as production, has the ability to think critically, and can work both collaboratively or as part of a team.
You will be creating a variety of open enrollment materials such as: benefit guides, posters, postcards, home mailers, PPT presentations, newsletters and more.
· B.A. with a concentration in Graphic Design
· 1-3 years experience
· Excellent time management skills
· Fine attention to detail – believes in proofing work
· Superb attention to detail and a passion for consistency
· Problem solver
· Thinks creatively
· Ability to take a project from concept to production
Essential Knowledge and Skills
· Strong command, knowledge and applications of current Indesign including knowledge of character paragraph styles with the ability to build tables and apply styles.
· Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
· Ability to edit and create PPT presentations
· MS Word a plus
send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
· Off-season reduced work schedule (January – May)
· Company provided garage parking
· You won’t work in a cubicle – we actually have a corner office with a lovely downtown view!
· 4% 401(k) company contribution
· Company provided defined benefit pension plan
Located in Dallas, TX, Implico Communications Inc. is a full-service boutique employee benefits communications firm founded in 2012 on the belief that benefits communications didn’t need to come with a $50k price tag. We set out to develop materials that were well-designed and effectively communicated – while remaining competitively priced.