DALLAS TEXAS METROPLEX AREA ONLY - Plastipak Holdings, Inc. has an immediate need for an experienced content producer/copywriter. Candidate must be deadline-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from concept to completion. This is a freelance opportunity. This offer is for working from home and in and out of our in-house marketing and advertising agency for meetings and approvals.
Areas of Service
Corporate collateral marketing materials, internal magazine, news articles and press releases, Internet/intranet, social media, online marketing and web sites, video scripts, internal and external presentations and other cross media (print-web-tv) projects.
Editorial experience a plus but not required
Adobe InDesign and web updates a plus but not required
• College degree or high school diploma
• Copywriting experience of 2-10 years
• Candidate must be organized and deadline-oriented
• Able to manage multiple projects from concept to completion
• Versatile writing ability for a variety of copy styles to meet business needs
• Ability to write copy based on the project objective and desired tone
• Ability to capture emotional messages based on the desired target audience
• Must have an eye for detail, excellent grammar and creative writing skills for diversified projects
• Social media and online creative writing skills
• Ability to write for B2B and B2C, with an understanding of when to use complexity or simplicity as required
• Ability to make copy changes in an InDesign project is a big plus
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BY EMAIL ONLY:
SUBJECT: DSVC-JOB-COPYWRITER - 2018
Submit resume and link to digital portfolio.
Plastipak is a global leader in the rigid plastic packaging and recycling industries with more than 50 years of engaged hearts and minds. Our list of customers includes some of the world’s most recognized and respected brands such as Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz and PepsiCo just to name a few. We support manufacturing operations throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. At Plastipak, we believe that to be truly successful a company must be concerned with more than profit and loss statements, it must be guided by solid values and principles. Plastipak is an organization of opportunities, and for more than 50 years this privately-owned company has developed a culture where everyone has the opportunity to succeed.