To work in collaboration with city clubs and country clubs, project managers, copywriters, designers, and IT to create and maintain web site front ends and to manage content within websites, emails and other digital initiatives for consistent brand messaging.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the maintenance of web sites and for content posting, updates and maintenance within the company’s digital platforms including:
· Act as a liaison between digital web marketing and internal stakeholders to improve and advance collaboration and experience
· Leverage knowledge of best practices and understanding of web technology in collaboration with clubs to optimize overall digital presence, including user experience and SEO
The right candidate must be a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented; a team player who is extremely web-savvy with deep client/customer acumen.
• Management of content for multiple web properties
• Experience with social media in a business environment
• Experience optimizing images, graphics and other documents for the web (GIF, JPG, PDF)
• Experience with website user experience and SEO
• Knowledge of different types of web browsers and devices
• Experience working with enterprise content management systems, experience with EZ Publish would be preferred
• Experience working with Google Analytics or other analytics systems
• Experience with Photoshop or other graphics tools would be preferred
SUCCESSFUL CANDITATES WILL POSSESS:
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to work independently or in groups on strategic issues with client, capable of managing fairly complex projects
• Fast learner with the ability to work with a large variety of clients
• Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
• Positive “can do” attitude in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
To apply, please contact Anne Gurdgiel by email at email@example.com.