The position generally requires 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer working in the Adobe CC software programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro), and may include creative concept development, web (graphic) design, layout, typography, photography, production and rendering.
The position works under the direction of the Art Director to maintain brand standards across all visuals. The incumbent will also work closely with the Corporate Marketing staff and Sales/Field Development team to create quality design work that effectively communicates the company’s message to the target audience.
A portfolio with samples of your graphic design work must be presented for you to be considered for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintaining a focus on brand development, collaborate with designers and marketing colleagues to create visual marketing and messaging pieces that integrates with business goals, product strategies, promotions and sales, in alignment with global brand standards.
· Create and develop graphics, illustrations, typesetting, and user interfaces for sales and marketing collateral, product packaging and labeling, email campaigns, web and social media, trade shows and special events.
Take a sketch or idea and bring it to life through an array of published materials and/or digital graphics using Adobe CC.
· Strong proficiency in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro), Microsoft Office
· Strong Typography skillset.
· Critical observational, quantitative and analytical thinking for design layouts and rendering.
· Ability to be flexible, adapt to quick changes, and work under tight deadlines.
· Proficient organizational skills, capable of maintaining a standardized process for filing and archiving digital graphic files.
Education and Experience:
· Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising Design, Visual Communications, or other relevant major.
· 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer encompassing print and web/digital mediums.
· Experience in concept development, design development, artwork, typesetting, rendering and/or reproduction.
Disclaimer: This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this Description. Other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
To apply,cut and paste the link below into your browser:
The Graphic Designer is a creative contributor on the in-house PURE creative services team, part of the company’s Corporate Marketing department. The focus of this position is on creating visual designs that encompass the Company’s brand, identity and image across a variety of visual devices and mediums.