March 23rd, 2019
A few questions first...
- Are you a paper addict? Love paper products and gifts? Use NOTEPADS, make lists?
- Would you send an PAPER INVITATIONS over a digital invite?
- Is "SNAIL MAIL" in your vocabulary? Send hand written THANK YOU NOTES?
- Do you love to send GREETING CARDS to brighten someones day or send your regards?
If the answer is "YES!" then proceed...
- Take a look at our website here... www.rosannebeck.com
- Would your style and creativity contribute to our collections?
- We are bright, whimsical and classic.... are you?
- We combine color, patterns and typography to create the look... do you?
- Check out our CATALOGUES here... http://www.rosannebeck.com/Articles.asp?ID=264
- Would your skill set allow you to update these as part of the job?
- Are you an InDesign Guru? Love Illustrator?
- Do you have a strong sense of designer, composition and typography?
If your answers are "YES, YES, YES" ... please apply!
- Independently and cooperatively design compelling creative concepts and designs under our current product offering. Products include: invitations, notepads, journals, monogram products, greeting cards and etc. as assigned by the Creative Director.
- Update and design the bi-annual publication of RB product catalogs, including maintaining web-images of all products.
- Assist with all of our personalized lines, including custom orders, creating digital proofs for customer approval and ultimately order production.
- Assist in the design and creation of RosanneBECK marketing materials such as email marketing and mailers.
- Additional creative needs and tasks as needed.
- Exceptional skill in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Ability to desing within the RB brand guidelines.
- Strong understanding of design, composition and typography
- Photography and/or illustration skills a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Include a resume and PDF portfolio no larger than 12MB (in addition to a website, if applicable) showing how you meet the basic qualifications.
No Phone calls please.
Experience: Entry Level to 3 years experience.
RosanneBECK Collections is a Paper and Gift Manufacturer located in the Dallas Design District. RB wholesales Invitations, Notepads, Greeting Cards, Seasonal Items and Gift Products to close to 3,000 stores nationwide. We are seeking a graphic designer to join our team!Please Note: If you do not have a passion for paper products ... this job is not for you!