The primary role of the Graphic Designer is to execute in-store marketing designs for a wide range of clients from start to finish: from brainstorming / sketching / ideation with Creative Director and/or Sales team to prepping files for prototyping. The ideal candidate should have a basic knowledge of retail and in-store marketing space and an overall passion for innovative, refined, high end design.
• Collaborates with Creative Director and/or Sales team to concept, design, and engineer in-store visuals for a wide range of clients with the following in mind: client brand, manufacturing best practices, material options, client budgets, timelines
• Designs with and understands the wide range of material options for large format printing, vacuum forming, dye sublimation and heat bending
• Applies structural and material knowledge to print parameters/limitations to concepts and/or prototypes
• Understands how designs effect the manufacturing process / time lines / budgets
• Prioritizes high-volume workload to ensure all deadlines are met
• Demonstrates the ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Basic knowledge of die-lines and how 3D structures come together
• Strong communication skills
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism from both internal and external sources
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to collaborate as a team member or work autonomously
• A positive, can do attitude that allows flexibility within design solutions
• 5+ years in an agency or creative environment
• Stays current with retail as well as general design trends
• DIgital portfolio
• Intermediate knowledge of 3D rendering software
• Basic knowledge of Artios CAD a plus
Please submit your resumé and portfolio to email@example.com.
Maverick Concepts is a creative design and fabrication lab specializing in retail. We partner with clients to create innovative visual experiences that are impactful and elevate brands. Our industry-tailored, in-house capabilities are supported by the latest technology and equipment. We are proud to share our passion with the most talented people in the industry!