The ideal candidate works well both within a creative team and as a self-starter. They are comfortable
in all phases of great design from conception to completion with all mediums in mind. This candidate
should have expert understanding of Adobe Suite, an innovative, strategic thinking ability, as well as
the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time while meeting hard and fast deadlines with ease.
This candidate must be comfortable working from our design studio and remotely.
In this position, the Graphic Designer will have the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of
brands and products across luxury and consumer lifestyle accounts.
• Working closely with the team to conceptualize and design visually arresting work for our
clients in any medium, including but not limited to: print, outdoor, digital, web, branded
content, and experiential
• Follow existing processes and procedures and speak up to suggest new approaches to
delivering top results
• Drive a standard of superior quality in presentation and final product
• Meet hard deadlines and be highly organized with a meticulous attention to detail
• Mastery of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• The ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and to present them
designs in the form of labeled and well organized comp sheets
• Passion and knack for hand-drawn illustrations, motion graphics and/or print production a plus
Applicants will be selected for an interview based on information provided in their cover letter,
portfolio and resume sent to j obs@BlackBookInk.com
Position: Graphic DesignerLocation: Dallas, TX and Brooklyn, NYFunctions: Graphic DesignIndustries: Branding, Advertising and MarketingBlack Book Ink is a creative studio conceiving brand identities, campaigns, content marketing,commercials, websites, objects, events and experiences for our clients, our friends and ourselves.We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Dallas and New York teams.