Designer / Art / Production
May 10th, 2019
We’re looking for a designer / art director / production artist with 2-3 years of experience. The position requires creative thinking and problem solving across all media for our interesting client base. From collegiate sports to commercial real estate, branding and restaurants, to package design and social content. The keys to the car are here for the right candidate. A working knowledge of traditional offset printing, short run digital and large format printing design is a must. Ideas must work in traditional print and small space digital ads for the social channels.
- Create visual marketing materials, website graphics, print, outdoor and experiential creative for a diverse set of clients
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
- Understand the design and printing process to package final artwork to distribute for print and media vendors
- Work with the team towards a common creative goal, be a team player in a small but growing office that enjoys goofing off now and then
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive feedback from coworkers and clients
- Good understanding of fundamental design principles for web and print that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Ability to take the beginnings of an idea and create concepts without oversight
- Knowledge of print production process including experience with off-set printing, short run digital and large format design
- Expert skills on Adobe Creative Suite a must, we will know what you don't know quickly
- Ability to think and work in a fast paced environment on quick turn projects
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of sports college athletics
- Sports enthusiast
- Self motivated
- ability to work without direction
- be creative
- bring creative ideas
- show off how creative you can be
- ability to think through clients business objective
- do cool creative business objectified stuff
How to Apply
Looking for an eager creative ready to breakout of the traditional agency confines. Looking to fill this position fairly quickly as our busy season is beginning. Salary commensurate with experience and creativity.
PytchBlack is a creative owned firm with clients in diverse industries as college athletics, commercial real estate development, professional services firms and other creative project work. A Dallas-Fort Worth advertising, media, marketing and creative design firm. For over 20 years PytchBlack has served local, regional and national clients. We've won our share of awards in prestigous shows and annuals like Graphis, Communication Arts and others.
Fort Worth, TX