We’re looking for an all-star that can dabble in a little bit of everything: packaging design, product development, in-store signage, and digital collateral. You will work individually on projects as well as in a team environment alongside our other Graphic Designers, Art Director, and Creative Director. Every day is a little different around here, and we’re looking for someone who will mesh well in our fun, free flowing and fast paced environment!
· Create a variety of product packaging: tags, boxes, stickers, etc.
· Design in-store print collateral: signs, brochures, etc.
· Design digital/web collateral: social media graphics, emailers, etc.
· Work closely with Buyers to develop art for products: canvas art, tapestries, etc.
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with Art Department team
· Develop original concepts, designs, and innovative ideas for company campaigns
· Miscellaneous in-house design needs with quick turnarounds
· Contribute to branding development and maintain its integrity throughout the creative process
· Perform other related duties as required and assigned
· Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design or related field
· Entry Level to 4 years’ relevant experience
· A stellar portfolio is a must – we’re looking for someone with a thorough understanding of branding, design, illustration, and typography
· Proficient with Mac
· Exceptional skill in Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· Strong sense of layout design, visual hierarchy, use of color, and typography
· Hand and digital illustrations skills a plus
· Full understanding of print production and appropriate file set up
· Extremely detail-oriented and organized
· Ability to take creative direction and be a team player
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to switch gears quickly and balance many projects simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and vendors
· Positive attitude and flexible mindset
To learn more about us and to apply:
Please be sure to choose store location (#000) in the “can’t find what you are looking for?” section-- then select the search magnifier icon.
Applicants please submit a cover letter, resumé, and online portfolio link or PDF samples of your work (limit emailed/uploaded files to 10MB). Candidates without a portfolio and resumé will not be considered for this position.
Earthbound Trading Company is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our talented creative team at the Corporate Office in Grapevine, Texas! We are an eclectic lifestyle retailer with over 125 stores across the US.