You'll generate great conceptual ideas and execute them, working with other designers, writers, programmers, and account managers to address marketing challenges of all kinds, for clients of every shape and size.
This is an opening for a gifted designer at or near the start of a superstar career.
• College degree
• Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
• Ability to solve problems and generate ideas in a deadline-driven atmosphere
• Ability to process information, receive and respond to constructive critiques and manage time effectively
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on more than one assignment at a time
• Detail oriented
• Passionate about design with ambition to expand current skill set
• Positive attitude
• Committed team player
Please send resumes and portfolio URL or PDF to email@example.com
SullivanPerkins, a Dallas-based design and marketing agency, providing creative and marketing services to leading companies. We are recognized among the most awarded creative service firms in our market.