The Account Executive is a pivotal member of the CAPS (Creative and Print Services) team who ensures effective communications, workflow, and information exchange with clients and within CAPS. They help ensure the timeliness, cost-effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the CAPS’s work and are instrumental in assuring a positive client relationship. They are the representative of CAPS for all day-to-day operations and help to build the CAPS business with Toyota associates.
· Understanding client needs, providing strategic perspective to both clients and internal teams
· Ability to offer alternative viewpoints with solid rationale
· Set realistic expectations, timelines and budgets, while empowering teammates to efficiently collaborate on projects
· Proactively communicate and respond promptly to client-initiated and internal-team interaction
· Ensure project deadlines are met within estimate
· Develop creative brief or job order on all projects
· Make recommendations for improving quality, timeliness and productivity, including developing solutions
· Handle difficult situations with poise and integrity, maintaining positive agency image at all times
· Budget planning, timeline development and performance measurement experience
· Global brand experience and global campaign execution a plus
· 3+ years of advertising agency or equivalent marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business communications, public relations, business administration or equivalent
· Superior written and verbal communication/presentation skills
· Strong organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and demonstrate tact, diplomacy and professionalism
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrate a respect for others
· Ability to delegate, as well as assume responsibilities as assigned
If you made it this far, you may be the Account Executive we need to join our growing account management team. Get in touch and let’s talk at RESUMES@CALLAHAN.AGENCY.
This person will be employed by Callahan, but will be located in Plano, Texas on the Toyota campus.
Callahan is looking for an Account Executive for our Plano, Texas location on the Toyota campus.Welcome to Callahan, a community of thinkers and makers that has boldly stood for independence for almost 40 years. Our values of curiosity, courage, trust, generosity, respect, passion, quality and fun serve our clients. They also serve the collaboration of our 60+ employees, by letting their individuality shine. We believe that if there’s a problem worthsolving, then it’s worthusing creativity to solve. Because a big idea, from any source, in any media, can change everything. And the feeling you get when that happens is why you love what you do as much as we do.