February 1st, 2020
We are hiring a part-time, virtual (work from home) graphic designer. This is a contract position with expectation for 30 hours per week. Monthly salary is $6,250 / $75,000 annually.
At the School, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create. You’ll always know exactly if you’re winning or not.
For this position, your main result is to support the Creative Director in extending our new brand language across all company assets to create a memorable and cohesive brand experience.
To create this result you will:
- Work closely with our Creative Director to produce next-level design, building on our new LCS brand identity.
- Design innovative print and digital materials based on our product and business strategies.
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be open to feedback and work efficiently.
- Overdeliver to delight customers without overcomplicating, keeping our values and mission in mind.
You will be wildly successful if you have or are the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years professional design experience—agency background preferred.
- Expert proficiency of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Knowledge of After Effects a plus, but not required.
- A self starter, with exceptional time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Ability to work well under pressure and quickly adapt—things change fast around here.
- Phenomenal communication skills and service-oriented mindset.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Extensive experience designing books, brochures, and/or multi-page layouts as well as web, social media, and digital marketing campaigns. Presentation design a plus.
- Strong understanding of pre-press and printing processes, substrates, and techniques.
- Prior experience art directing both photography and video.
- Must have a compelling digital portfolio.
How to Apply
This is a remote, part-time contract position with an expectation for 30 hours per week. Monthly salary is $6,250 ($75,000 annually).