Do you dream in code? Does your pulse race when you hit the publish button? Do you get excited by syntax and love hunting for a missing element attribute? Well the binary code is on the wall; and we need you.
Front Burner Restaurants has a Passion for People and we are looking for a passionate Web Developer who loves using creative strategy to create experiences through a digital medium. As our Web Developer, we encourage you to bring your enthusiasm about design to shape and build our digital platforms for some of the most innovative hospitality brands. The internet continues to develop at great speed; and as our connoisseur of code, you should have a point of view that emphasizes the user experience and how it applies to the Front Burner digital world.
Now that we have your interest peaked; here’s what HR wants us to say.
· Designing & developing custom made websites, email blasts and other digital design needs
· Maintaining a brand standards for websites and other digital projects
· Performing website updates
· Managing back-ups & web hosting servers
· Coding & implementing new features and functionality
· Resolve website conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions
· Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
· Ensuring high-performance and availability of websites, managing all technical aspects of CMS plugins
· Working with SEO to ensure speed, content and security
· Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
· Developing on CMS platform WordPress
· Portfolio of successful projects
· Experience UX/UI design
· Self-starter, takes initiative. Be able to build a website from the ground up. (design & build at the same time a plus)
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to audit & optimize sites for design, devices, speed & grammar
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
· Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Experience and/or Education
· 3+ years-experience working as a web developer & designer
· Experience in both web design and developer a plus
· Experience in LAMP stacks, WordPress, Google Cloud Platform
· Knowledge and experience in programming applications a plus
Please submit your resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is for a full time position; so please no freelancers or agencies.