Westmoor Mfg. Co., makers of Rock and Roll Denim, Rock and Roll Cowgirl, Panhandle Western Wear, based in Fort Worth, Texas, seeks a Digital Marketing Graphic Designer.
- Create, refine and extend the visual design of the company’s website and digital marketing
- Manage multiple project deliverables under a tight deadline
- Work on products such as email blasts, landing pages, banner ads, and user experiences/flows, from initial exploration through final design deliverables
- Create and maintain brand and design consistency across all projects
- Observe or facilitate usability testing and provide insights into design improvements
- Collaborate with the corporate marketing team to continuously improve the effectiveness of our email templates and designs
- Knowledge of photography with the ability to assist photographer and social media coordinator
- Assist in product content writing
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
· 2+ years of experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Current knowledge of UX/Interaction Design a plus but not requried
· Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
· Able to perform and work well as part of team
· Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail
· Location: Fort Worth, TX
· Salary DOE: $16 - $18 per hour
**This is not a remote position**LOCALS ONLY**
· Resume and cover letter
· Include a portfolio link in your resume
No calls or recruiters.
Westmoor, founded in 1946 on family values and heritage, brings fashion, quality, and individuality to those living a western or rural lifestyle. Today, our products can be found across the United States and Canada through omni channel sales and distribution in only the finest Western retailers, as well as the top Farm and Ranch stores in North America.
Fort Worth, TX