Digital Production Designer
April 27th, 2021
The Digital Production Designer is responsible for the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work including responsive emails, e-commerce site pages, display banners and other digital marketing-related tasks. This person collaborates on all digital projects with the Creative, UX, Developers and Merchandising teams to accomplish the Online strategy.
- Produces and routes all marketing, social, and campaign emails according to the weekly calendar while collaborating with the campaign Art Director, Creative Director and Online Merchandisers.
- Ensures the timely and coordinated implementation of the web pages by working closely with the lead Art Directors, Online Merchandisers and Web Development team.
- Creates and executes projects following direction and job requirements on InMotion requests – the departmental Creative Workflow Management tool
- Makes changes and updates on routings, working with copywriters and attends approval meetings to help obtain final approval
- Attends weekly email huddles for feedback on weekly email calendars
- Produces designs for online initiatives including POP! Rewards Program, Business Sales and our Careers site
- Produces certain parts of the website such as In-Depth Guides, Expert Tip images, Media Library elements, etc. using the company Content Management System (CMS)
- College degree preferred
- 2-4 years previous experience in Digital Production Design, retail preferred
- Experience in designing for Retail/eCommerce sites and coordinating across multiple platforms
- Based in Dallas/Ft. Worth area
- Proficiency in Mac environment, OS X, Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, InDesign, Sketch/xD/Figma as well as a proficient knowledge of HTML, CSS, CMS, WordPress, Flash, JQuery and Responsive Design
- In-depth experience of “cutting” emails with knowledge of dynamic content, HTML code manipulation/adaptation, CSS in-line styling, , link tracking, email standards for Desktop and Mobile application. Knowledge of Responsive HTML a plus.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel knowledge is required
- Advanced understanding of graphic needs for social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
- Ability to create wireframes that demonstrate a keen understanding of the online flow
- Experience with a Creative Work Flow Management tool
- Experience juggling concurrent deadline-driven projects and have great skills at prioritizing during these overlapping situations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
How to Apply
The Benefits of Working Here
Our benefits exemplify our commitment to an employee-first culture, ensuring employees and their families are well taken care of, safe and secure. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Discount: 50% on Elfa, 40% on Merchandise and Gift Cards, 25% on Avera and Laren
- Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Ongoing training including our Leadership Development Program and Manager Training Program
- Employee First Fund: providing grants to employees experiencing unforeseen emergencies
What We Stand For Established in 1978, The Container Store has grown to be the leading specialty retailer of storage and organization products in the United States and the only national retailer solely devoted to the category. We provide creative, multifunctional, customizable storage and organization solutions that help our customers save time, save space and improve the quality of their lives. We foster an employee-first culture built around our Foundation Principles, which define how we approach our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities and influence every aspect of our business.