O&H is looking to add a junior designer (up to 2-3 years of professional experience) to our growing team.
We’re looking for an individual who is big on conceptual ideas, is strong in execution and is comfortable working across multiple mediums.
In this role, you’ll be asked to collaborate closely with other designers, writers, production artists, account executives and our digital development partners to solve challenging problems for a variety of clients across different industries.
You’ll be contributing to a wide range of assignments, such as brand identities, websites, advertising campaigns, environmental design, packaging, brochures, and the occasional holiday card.
We wear lots of hats here, so you’ll have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of a creative assignment, from the initial research to strategy development, concepting to presentation to clients, and overseeing production, build-out and implementation.
• Ability to understand creative briefs and work towards solving business problems
• Ability to problem-solve, think creatively and generate concepts and designs in a deadline-oriented environment
• Skilled at organizing information and using time management skills to accommodate multiple project deadlines
• Capable of working closely and collaboratively with a team, as well as independently
• Comfortable presenting concepts and designs in an understandable and persuasive way
• Able to receive constructive creative critiques
• Up to two-to-three (2-3) years of professional experience in a similar capacity
• Bachelor of Arts (or equivalent) degree in graphic design or related field is desired
• Online portfolio with relevant examples of branding and digital work
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Working knowledge of Figma, InVision and/or other prototyping software is a bonus
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject line the role you're applying for and please include both a resume and a link to your portfolio. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Benefits Include:
• Employer-paid medical and dental insurance
• Employer-funded retirement benefits
• Annual employee bonuses, as applicable
• Three-weeks paid vacation
• Employer-paid maternity leave
• Flexible work-environment: hybrid in-office and work-from-home (WFH) model
O&H Brand Design
O&H is a full-service, independent creative agency that’s been helping brands in all shapes and sizes tell their unique stories for over a decade, developing award-winning work that drives businesses forward.