Do you love advertising? Do you love design? Do you love when words, art and design all come together to create something fresh and new? So do we.
If you’re a mid-level art director looking to create award-winning ideas that work across print, TV, digital and social media, let’s chat.
• Concept and design ideas that work across all channels
• Work with Creative Directors and Account Team to ensure creative concepts are always on brand and strategy
• Manage the quality of art direction deliverables, ensuring they meet client expectations
• Concept and collaborate with other creative partners, including Copywriters
• Translate brief speak into compelling, meaningful and persuasive art direction
• Seek to push ideas from good to great
• Be able to turn constructive feedback into growth and improvement opportunities
• 5+ years of experience as an Art Director
• A kickass portfolio that shows you're conceptual, strategic and have cross-channel creative chops
• Strong collaboration and presentation skills
• Experience handling different types of productions from photo to video shoots
• A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• A positive attitude with ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Send resume, portfolio and pay requirements to email@example.com
• 401k matching, medical, dental and life
• Annual all-expenses paid learning opportunities
• Flexible hybrid working environment located in a newly designed space in the heart of Uptown Dallas
• Opportunity to support our community through LIFT, our philanthropic initiative
We are Launch Agency.We launch new brands, and relaunch brands that need a fresh start. It's a ride but it's never boring. You'll partner with exceptionally talented people, present your own work and see the impact of your work- sometimes blindingly fast. Which is pretty satisfying. We have a ground-up culture, have great clients, have your back, and have a life. Most of us are big-agency refugees who brought discipline and experience, and left politics and a sweatshop mentality behind. It seems to work. We'll be celebrating our 20th birthday this next year.