Looking for a freelance gig that will help you feed your creative side and your passion for all things words? We are looking for a natural storyteller that can bring a brand to life through compelling, dynamic, and emotive content and is an all around badass. As our freelance copywriter, your work will consist of writing content that people actually care about and using your skills to speak to people instead of at them. You will be able to write short and long form copy in different ways with different tones of voice. If you a self-starter who loves nothing better than creating rich content that resonates, attention-grabbing headlines, and hate the word “synergy”, send us your resume/portfolio and let’s get this thing done.
What you will do:
· Create flawless, relevant content through close work with creative to reach clients’ target audience and drive results
· Develop and understand consumer mindsets and use insights to guide content development
· Leverage brand tone and voice across all written work and ensure a consistency of message
· Develop content for emails, blogs, and social media
· Exhibit mastery of ad copy
· Proof and QA documents, creative and copy to ensure they are error free for grammar, spelling, and content
· Draft, review, and submit content for the firm’s digital platforms
· Engage with internal stakeholders to identify content opportunities and best practices
· Work collaboratively with creative teams to create graphical content to drive engagement
· Background and understanding of marketing channels across print and digital with a particular emphasis on digital across a variety of platforms (desktop, tablet, and phone) and channels (website, email, and social)
Please send an MS Word or PDF resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Use “Freelance Copywriter” in the subject line
· Relocation expenses not included
· No work Visa sponsorships available
This position is a temporary contract position with potential for full time hire upon successful completion of the contract. If this turns in to a full-time position, the salary for this exempt-level position will be based on experience and qualifications within an established hourly pay range.
All new employees must provide documented proof of their identity and employment, and pass a criminal background check.