We are looking for a Design Intern that can assist in the development of compelling creative work for a variety of print and digital assets. Ideal candidate is a reliable and programproficient designer with a keen eye, and great design sensibility.
You will assist the USBC creative team with the creation of all marketing, BOWL.com, and event assets. In this role, you will help create electronic and printed marketing pieces such as email, direct mailers, website assets, and social media graphics. In addition, there is an opportunity to sharpen your illustration skills with the relaunch of a USBC program.
Applicants should include a portfolio for review.
• Work with the Art Director to explore and execute thoughtful and compelling creative for marketing support, BOWL.com, and event/venue assets
• Support the team with assets needed for internal concept presentations.
• Assist in the development of supportive content for digital, including video direction for typography and iconography.
• Develops strong partnerships across our organization
• Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
• Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others' ideas
• Is passionate about their contribution to Bowling and Design
Have a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
• Junior or Senior student currently enrolled In an accredited university, majoring in Graphic Design or relevant major Strong typography and layout skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Understanding of production methods (offset, digital, web)
• Ability to maintain a strong attention to detail
• Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
• Comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
• Portfolio for review
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team up with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) and have a fulfilling and fun career ensuring a Future for the Sport of Bowling. USBC is recognized by the United States Olympic Committee as the national governing body for the Sport of Bowling and is a membership organization. We provide standardized rules, regulations, and benefits to make bowling fair and fun for everyone.