Are you looking for significance? Would you like to know you are making a real difference in the world? If so, we'd love to meet you. Family Legacy is looking for a talented, multi-skilled graphic designer who possesses an understanding of digital and traditional print best practices. Work would include 50% print collateral and 50% online/social media. Hand and digital illustrations skills are a plus.
· Be able to generate ideas, prototypes, create thumbnail sketches and translate user needs into elegant solutions for complex problems, taking projects from concept to completion.
· Able to commit to and maintain schedule deadlines with minimal oversight and supervision.
· Produce work with a high level of craft.
· Foster continuous nurturing, respectful and collaborative communication between stakeholders and team members from different work groups.
· Create thumbnail sketches to draft design ideas.
· Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle.
· Championing Family Legacy’s vision to glorify God by empowering vulnerable and orphaned children in Zambia to live out their God-given potential.
· Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group.
· Build empathy and be an advocate for our end users through participation in human-centered design.
· Understanding of both print and digital media.
· 3-7 years professional experience plus a bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
· High skill proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop and typography, letter kerning and spacing with secondary skills and experience in PowerPoint, Word Press, Mail Merge and some light front end programming (in Word Press).
Please include a link to your portfolio to be considered. No phone calls please.
Based in Irving, TX, Family Legacy is a faith-based, Christian, God-led organization that exists to transform the lives and future of vulnerable and orphaned Zambian children in the communities of Lusaka, Zambia. We do this by engaging more than 10,000 individuals and families from around the world with God’s heart for these children, face-to-face and heart-to-heart, through the power of God’s word, holistic care (physical, emotional, spiritual and intellictual) a quality education and residential care.
Irving, TX, TX