Designer - Graphics - Dallas, TX
May 16th, 2019
Freeman is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Graphic Designer who is responsible for conceptual development through final design of face-to-face marketing graphics - including structural displays, exhibits and environmental graphics - for expositions, conventions, and exhibit programs. Additional responsibilities include:
- As part of a cross-functional team, efficiently manage project workflow to ensure quality control and completion.
- Responsible and accountable for intermediate to advanced graphic design projects as defined by the Freeman Creative, including overall quality, feasibility, and timeliness of each assignment.
- Predominately utilize Adobe Creative Suite (CS) to design and detail production-ready graphic files for presentation and/or print production.
- Collaborate to solve client objectives through smart design solutions.
- Recognize and proactively resolve problems relating to graphic design layout.
- Assertive, self-motivated individual who will prioritize with a department manager and/or supervisor to execute project assignments.
- Ensures the ‘design vision’ falls in line with client objectives from budget evaluation and concept development through the presentation of design solutions to senior management.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years equivalent work experience in specific design discipline associated with role.
- Proficient in graphic design layout, type, color, print production, as well as posseses some knowledge of 3D / structural design principals.
- Skillful with the Adobe Creative Suite (CS).
- Flexibility to work extended hours in the evening and/or on weekends may be required upon occasion.
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
How to Apply
We’re a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers. Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless, innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build understanding, and inspire action.