We are looking for a creative and energetic Junior Digital Designer to join our growing team. The Junior Digital Designer will contribute to a wide variety of high-quality marketing projects, which include email design, landing page and homepage design, social media and more. The position involves basic HTML and knowledge of web image requirements. We are looking for a self-starter, highly motivated; goal orientated person that works well within a collaborative team.
Essential POSITION Functions:
· Provide high-quality, brand appropriate designs in line with best practices for online application.
· Partner closely with Creative Director and Senior Designer to understand monthly marketing promotions and support as needed.
· Work closely with production team to execute all projects in a timely manner.
· Present creative ideas to management and brand leadership for assigned projects.
· Communicates effectively with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met.
· Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, or related field.
· At least 1 year of related experience.
· Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS
· Email design experience is preferred
· Knowledge in Adobe creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, sketch is a plus
· Creative thinker who has an understanding of the creative process.
· Must have strong collaboration skills and be a team player.
· Flexible, reliable, proactive and a fast learner.
· Must provide an online portfolio of design work.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
American Achievement – Iconic Group has a long and successful history, providing products that mark special moments and achievements in people’s lives. From our start in 1913 to today, we have grown and evolved in many ways and the quality of our products and our commitment to our people are at the highest standards. You can think of us as a 100-year old startus. American Achievement - Iconic Group is the preeminent college-focused manufacturer and retailer of customized graduation products and services including yearbooks, jewelry, photo and print products, graduation supplies and apparel, and is the leader in graduation photography in the United States; collectively serving more than 5,000 colleges, universities, and high schools with direct sales and digital products. The Company’s highly recognizable brands include Balfour®, ArtCarved®, Keepsake®, Taylor Publishing®, Grad Images®, and Gaspard® Cap and Gowns.