Graphic Designer/Content Developer
January 14th, 2021
DALLAS, TX METROPLEX AREA ONLY, PLEASE - BioPledge seeks a Marketing Associate to assist in communications, marketing campaigns, digital marketing, and content development.
Candidate needs to be self-motivated and hands-on, able to self-direct activities with limited/minimal supervision. Candidate will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally at various levels. Must balance day-to-day execution of all duties while utilizing strategic thinking.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously through various stages.
- Able to work under a non-disclosure agreement to protect BioPledge rights and intellectual property.
- Remote interview process
- Majority of meetings will be virtual but will require some requirements and approval sessions in person
- As a manufacturer of disinfectants, we have access to products enabling us to disinfect throughout our offices on a regular basis. There is enough work space for everyone to remain at least 6 feet apart and masks are worn at all times.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects across the company and oversee them to completion
- Lead/participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Work well in a team environment under tight deadlines. Helps out as needed by performing other related duties which may be required from time to time
COMMUNICATIONS AND PROMOTIONS
- Create company literature and other forms of communications
- Copyedit, proofread and revise communications
- Produce ideas for promotional events, marketing campaigns, or activities and organize them efficiently
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Creating innovative design solutions for marketing and advertising campaign collateral (email, social and digital ads, print pieces, press kits, landing pages, etc.)
- Lead and manage the design and implementation of all comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- Produce fresh, innovative deliverables that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Utilize online market research and catalog findings to databases
- Support Email marketing
- Assist with Marketing events by coordinating the delivery of necessary materials, distributing collateral, tracking the responses of invited guests and interacting and greeting customers
- Keyword development for SEO
- Assist with overseeing website management and updates
- The experienced content developer must be able to design graphic packages and write copy for collateral marketing materials, news articles, press releases, online creative writing, video scripts, and other media projects.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Assist with the development of social media content and creative for all channels with the ability to create engaging and highly shareable social content as needed
- Assist with ensuring a consistent look and feel across Company website, social media outlets, applications and intranets by developing and promoting a uniform branding strategy, including but not limited to: writing, editing updating and placement of content
- Design specific research methods such as questionnaires
EDUCATION AND WORK SKILLS
- College degree or high school diploma
- Candidate must be organized and deadline-oriented
- Willingness and ability to work under a non-disclosure agreement to protect BioPledge property and rights
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually while managing multiple projects from concept to completion under tight deadlines
- 2+ years copywriting experience
- 3+ years creative design experience
- Must have an eye for detail, excellent grammar, and creative writing skills for diversified projects
- Social media and online creative writing skills
- Creative writing for video production
- Development of keywords for SEO
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Web design experience
- Works well with typography
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Ease in giving and receiving feedback
- Desire to work in a team-centered, collaborative environment
- High professional standards - strong motivation for individual and organization success
- Drive to be results oriented and process driven
- Ability to organize multiple deadlines while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently
- Detail-oriented, superior organizational and project management skills
- Fast learner, highly motivated, self-starter and creative
- Client-centric and service oriented positive attitude
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends for occasional marketing events
How to Apply
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BY EMAIL ONLY - Email: TexasRoles@biopledge.com
SUBJECT: CONTRACT MARKETING ROLE
Please submit resume, $ requirements and link to digital portfolio
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
BioPledge is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.
BioPledge Open Roles
BioPledge® is a premier manufacturer of disinfectants, surface protectants and deodorizers for businesses across a variety of industries. With over a decade of experience, BioPledge has become known for its proprietary antimicrobial formula. The product portfolio is uniquely designed to foster cleaner and healthier environments with fast-acting disinfectant solutions - free of harmful chemicals and abrasive applicators.