Are you creative graphic designer with a desire to do work with a purpose? A higher purpose? This is an opportunity to use your gifts and talents to support Seed Company’s in-house creative team and help bring God’s Word to the bibleless through the ministry of Bible translation.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with the design director, designers, writers, and product owners to help create and design various materials for print and digital collateral for internal creative needs: brochures, reports, event materials, display graphics, reports, landing pages, email, social media, digital graphics and more.
– Ideally someone who is committed to following Jesus, in the Word daily and actively pursuing a relationship with God.
– Minimum of two 2-3 years of professional graphic design experience, agency or in-house creative team.
– Work collaboratively in a team environment to see a project through from concept to production.
– Ability to problem-solve, think creatively and generate ideas in a deadline-oriented environment.
– Excellent design and typography skills; extreme attention to detail.
– Work creatively within brand identity standards.
– Ability to work on multiple projects at once.
– Able to manage your time to accommodate shifting project deadlines.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and service mindset.
– Highly proficient in Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Oﬃce.
– Strong on-line portfolio demonstrating relevant experience.
– Available to work on a flexible and as needed schedule.
Interested? Then we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume, portfolio and hourly rates. To be fully considered please submit all materials. Please send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. If you’re a good fit, we’ll send a follow up email letting you know we have reviewed your application.