Content Pilot seeks an innovative, highly motivated, stand-out designer that loves both digital and traditional design. No more boring website designs. If you can imagine it, our developers can make it come to life.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must.
• Solid layout skills and finesse.
• Love for typography.
• Great color sense and fond of grids.
• Current with web design trends and UI best practices.
• Proficient with Creative Suite, especially XD.
• Photoshop wizard. Can knockout photo backgrounds with ease.
• Pixels to print. Landing pages to logos. You will be doing it all.
• Motion graphics and video editing skills a plus!
• Design unique websites that deliver a compelling user experience and align to strategic direction.
• Brainstorm, problem solve, concept, team collaboration. Push design. Repeat.
• Work directly with creative team, project managers and developers.
In Short, You Should
• Have 5+ years of relevant experience as a Web/Graphic designer.
• Work quickly, question assumptions, and iterate often.
• Play well with other team members.
• Feel comfortable expressing ideas. Open to critique.
• Humbly accept praise and elevate others.
We’re big on work/life balance. Our benefits are generous and compensation is competitive. For now our workspace is virtual.
Check out our work, now let’s see yours! Smart, passionate applicants should email resume and portfolio link to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No calls or recruiters.
Content Pilot is a fast-growing agency providing the best brands and technology solutions to the professional services, charitable and retail industries, with a specific focus on law firms. Our work has received national industry awards and we want you to help contribute to our growing success. You will have the chance to work on projects for many of the leading companies in these industries — in a fun, flexible and for now, a virtual work environment.