Do you dream in code? Does your pulse race when you hit the publish button? Do you get excited by syntax and love hunting for a missing element attribute? Well the binary code is on the wall, and we need you.
Front Burner Society has a Passion for People and we are looking for a passionate Freelance Word Press/Web Developer who loves using creative strategy to create experiences through a digital medium. As our Web Developer, we encourage you to bring your enthusiasm about design to shape and build our digital platforms for some of the most innovative hospitality brands. The internet continues to develop at great speed; and as our connoisseur of code, you should have a point of view that emphasizes the user experience and how it applies to the Front Burner digital world.
Now that we have piqued your interest; here’s what we are looking for.
· Designing & developing custom made websites, email blasts and other digital design needs
· Maintaining brand standards for websites and other digital projects
· Coding & implementing new features and functionality
· Resolve website conflicts
· Ensuring high-performance and availability of websites, managing all technical aspects of the CMS plugin
· Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
· Strong working knowledge of the WordPress CMS platform
· Ability to build custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch
· Strong working knowledge of the Advanced Custom Fields plugin
· Strong understanding of back-end development
· Portfolio of successful projects
· Experience UX/UI design
· Self-starter, takes initiative. Be able to build a website from the ground up. (design & build at the same time is a plus)
· Detailed oriented
· Ability to audit & optimize sites for design, devices, speed & grammar
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability in both written and verbal communication
· Ability to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Please send a link to your portfolio and your hourly rate to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.