We are seeking an energetic, highly talented, self motivated, talented Graphic Designer to join our firm. You will be working on a wide range of projects including Packaging, Print, Web, Digital, Environmental, Signage, Displays and Presentations, to name a few, for a variety of industries such as, heavy industry, beauty, dental, medical, real estate, publishing, communications, non-profit and more. You will be an integral part of the company in a small studio atmosphere working collaboratively as a team-player with the principal, Tom Zielinski. You are capable of managing and executing a high-volume of marketing projects in a fast-paced environment. You have exceptional communication and design skills and can work on high level projects that demand perfection, accuracy, speed and technical know-how. You don't get unravelled easily and know how to problem solve. Ideally you can design as well as code a simple web site using word press or simiilar. You must have a strong command of the english language and the abiltiy to articulate your ideas as well as discuss and rationally develop stronger ideas than your own. You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and are eager to learn.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to work on a wide range of projects directly with the principal of the firm. You will have an opportunity to grow tremendously as you also work directly with the clients, help manage projects by directing outside vendors and participate in the overall creative process.
• Minimum 5+ years related experience
• 4-year Undergraduate Graphic Design degree (or related) required
• Must be self-supervisory, self-starter, confident and have common sense
• You have the ability to articulate and speak effectively and understandably on the phone
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to common inquiries regarding our services
• Provide the highest level of customer service
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook calendaring, and email
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of web design
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS. Able to do web updates in CMS platforms (WordPress, Squarespace, ROCK RMS, etc.)
Please send a resume and website or portfolio of no less than 15 samples to: email@example.com
Zielinski Design Associates has an immediate full-time opening for a creative ditital/print/web designer who also enjoys building web sites in Wordpress. A Dallas based top-tier creative branding & Identity firm, Zielinski Design Associates has over 30 years of experience working with a wide range of clients across a multitude of industry sectors including B2B and B2C.