The primary role of the Environmental Graphic Designer is to work within the Fource Communications team to design and develop high-impact, cutting edge, eye-catching, and well-crafted signage programs. We are seeking an innovative and motivated professional, willing to work in a team atmosphere.
- Plan, design, and coordinate signage programs from concept to completion
- Proactive attitude to learn new projects and research industry trends
- Strong work ethic with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Skillset with 3-dimensional design a plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace, deadline driven atmosphere
- Assist team in creative direction of projects
- Focused, organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Knowledge of ADA Standards and Codes of Compliance a plus
- Experience reading architectural plans a plus
- If you don’t know it, we can teach it!
- 2-4 years of design / production experience
- BFA or BA in Graphic Design, preferred
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite for MAC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
125 Medical Savings Plan
Health Care Package
Compensation commensurate with experience
Fource Communications is an elite integrated marketing company primarily serving the residential development and management industry for over 30 years. Operating from coast-to-coast, our industries include: multi-family and the real estate based disciplines. We specialize in logo design, print collateral, website development and signage design, fabrication, and installation.