Do you spend hours looking at print/digital ads? Does finding new ways to tell a story through graphics and typography excite you? Then grab your Pantone color swatches, we need you.
Front Burner Society has a Passion for People and we are looking for a passionate junior graphic designer who loves using creative design to create experiences through print and digital mediums. As our graphic designer, we encourage you to bring your enthusiasm about design to shape and build our creative collateral for some of the most innovative hospitality brands. As a creative aficionado, you should have a point of view that emphasizes the brand experience.
Now that we have piqued your interest; here’s what we are looking for.
· Designing & developing custom digital design needs through the use of photography, video and other digital mediums
· Maintaining a brand/imagery standard for projects
· Effectively communicate with team members throughout designs/photoshoots, edits, and revisions
· Retouching and manipulate images
· Collaborating with the Marketing team to develop design collateral
· Preparing files for digital/print solutions
· Adhering to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines
· A unique point of view in how the brands should evolve over time
· Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback
· Self-starter who takes initiative on projects
· Ability to create and make revisions with tight deadlines
· Ability in both written and verbal communication
· Able to develop ideas & processes and clearly express them
· Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
· Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
· Strong creative and analytical skills
· Organized, dependable and detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Compelling portfolio
Experience and/or Education
· 1+ years-experience working as a graphic designer
· Knowledge and experience in photography a plus
Please submit a PDF with your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com. No agencies or staffing agencies please.