We are a tight group of passionate creatives and we are looking for talent that fits well with our team. We work on packaging, branding, web, 3D, social media and TV commercials. This is a place of creativity and fun. Our philosophy is work hard and play hard. We are not a rubber stamp type of company...We encourage individuality. If you fit this description...please contact us.
You can also view what we do here:
We're looking for a passionate and driven 3D Artist with a range of capabilities including animating and rigging, lighting and texturing , and concepting for commercials. As an Artist you will work as part of a small team to solve tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and a highly collaborative team.
- Help to manage a small team of animators, lighting and texturers and rigging and modeling artists.
- Manage day to day job requests. Assign projects / Keep Deadlines
- Assess best approach of job request vs final output
- Mentor the team on process and software
- Interview and recruit 3D interns through school partnerships
- Create cool stuff
- Manage team due dates and delegate tasks
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in 3D or related field
· 5-6 years’ experience with Autodesk Maya
· Knowledgeable of all aspects of Lighting, Texturing and Rendering, with an understanding of Animation, Rigging.
· Intermediate to expert knowledge in Autodesk Maya
· Intermediate to expert knowledge in Photoshop and After Effects
· Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
· 2-3 years of 3D animation experience
· 5-6 years of lighting/ texturing experience
· Open attitude
· Can handle fast past environment
· Being Flexible
· Willingness to learn
· Strong proactive communication skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Enjoys solving problems and helping peers
· Comfortable working in-office in Greenville, Texas Office
Please send an email to BA@VEX.com
Please reply with a resume and link to your demo reel or website.
Check us out at HEXBUG! Known for our world famous toys and machines. Everything from robotic insects and animals, to battlebots come directly from the ingenious minds of HEXBUG engineers. Innovation is a staple of our everyday. We constantly strive to push the limits of technology to create, improve and revolutionize our products, leaving our own unique stamp on the world. So if you think outside the box, you’re one of us. Located out of Greenville, Texas (40 miles outside of Dallas) - HEXBUG is an upbeat, colorful, atmosphere where no two days are alike.The 3D Artist position is a full-time role, with competitive salary, medical benefits, 401k match.