Caliber Creative is looking for a full-time Graphic Designer with 2-5 years experience to join our creative team. Person hired will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types from printed pieces to 3-D package design to digital/social campaign creative.
• Participate in meetings with clients and brainstorming sessions.
• Ideation and creation of graphic design solutions that meet our clients needs by established deadlines.
• Ability to produce comps and press-ready mechanicals with a good working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Must be able to manage projects and show equal productivity in a partially in-person and partially remote work environment.
• Creative thinking, a positive attitude, team mindset and a love of design.
• Good time management, a great work ethic, organization, attention to detail, good communication capabilities and self motivation.
• Applicants need to play well with others and enjoy a collaborative approach to problem solving.
• A degree in Communication Design is a plus but not mandatory.
• Must like dogs and other critters.
• Good sense of humor is a bonus.
Send résumé and link to portfolio to Careers@CaliberCreative.com
• Competitive salary TBD based on experience level
• Health Care Package including Dental and Vision
• Generous PTO and holiday schedule
Caliber Creative® is an independent, full-service branding agency specializing in cultivating brand experiences from initial concept strategy through final design execution.
Deep Ellum / Fair Park in Hickory Annex, Dallas, TX