Senior Graphic Designer
November 17th, 2021
J.Hilburn is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer who has exceptional visual taste and is creative, logical and self-driven with high standards for quality and detail. This individual will develop, oversee and execute a variety of digital and traditional marketing collateral such as look books, emails, social media assets, product illustrations, and the occasional physical piece like packaging and signage. The Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Art Director and execute the vision put forth by the Art Director and Chief Creative Officer. This individual will work closely and collaborate with other teams such as Marketing, Merchandising, Product Development and Web Developers.
- Design and Produce variety of projects across traditional and digital media
- Present concepts coherently and persuasively to Creative and Marketing teams and/or senior management
- Proficient management of assigned projects through all phases of productions - to include management of contractors and external vendors
- Able to communicate with vendors regarding estimates and budgets
- Enforce brand standards with both internal and external partners
- Guide design efforts of other designers on the creative team
- Art direction of photo and video projects on occasion
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Exceptional graphic design and typography talent and ability to work within brand standards
- Passionate about graphic design
- Knowledge of proper color profiles/spaces for different outputs of assets
- Ability to tell a story through photography assets
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to lead brainstorms and high-concept meetings to develop and facilitate innovative design
- Self-directed and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain attention to detail
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or Visual Art
- 4+ years of related experience working as a Senior Designer at an ad agency, design firm or retail/fashion company. Prior fashion experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess superior typography and graphic design skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiar with XD
- Anticipated travel required for this position is minimal.
How to Apply
Send your resume, portfolio (PDF or link) and a brief description of your reason for interest in J.Hilburn to: email@example.com. Please reference the job title in the subject line.
J.Hilburn is embracing the ability to work from home with the option of working as needed in our newly renovated office in Lewisville.
J.Hilburn's Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for the development and management of major creative initiatives, all while driving and maintaining the high design standards of the J.Hilburn brand. J.Hilburn is embracing the ability to work from home with the option of working as needed in our newly renovated office in Lewisville.
Dallas / Lewisville / remote, TX