Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
March 2nd, 2022
Salary Range: $55,000-75,000 annual base + Bonus/Incentives below (Dependant upon work experience)
Immediate opening for a Specialist- Graphic Design and Marketing in our Dallas, TX office. This position will work out of the corporate office located in Dallas, Texas, and provide comprehensive support services to the marketing, investor relations, and private capital teams as needed. This position reports to the Director of Investor Marketing and works directly with our lead Marketing Associate with full benefits. Dallas area applicants only.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Manage paid channels including budget, optimization & content promotion for traffic generation
- Propose and generate original content for organic social media
- Assist in design, development, and optimization of website. Wordpress, HTML, & CSS experience a plus
- Monitor social media pages & interact with community & influencers to promote brand
- Assist in MailChimp email campaigns
- Manage, update, and assist in the execution of content calendar for social media, paid advertising, & general marketing projects
- Ensure strict adherence to brand guidelines of all content when applicable.
- Supports marketing and private capital teams by creating, designing, and updating marketing materials as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop & monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- Assist and collaborate in organizing Westmount events and promotional materials
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in marketing or related field required
- Proven marketing and graphic design experience with a minimum of 2 years total
- Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign; Microsoft Word, Excel; Google Drive
- Strong grammar, organizational & time management skills required
- Proficient with Analysis Tools: Google Analytic Management, MS Excel
- Programming knowledge and utilization a plus; WordPress; MailChimp
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Proficiency with SEO/SEM campaigns, Google Ads, and Social Media Marketing
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
How to Apply
Total Rewards Overview:
• 20 PTO days & 8 paid Holidays with up to 10 days that can rollover to the next year
• We have several incentive and bonus plans for our employees:
- First the Annual Combination Performance/Profit Sharing bonuses which are given out the first paycheck in December based on performance and the percentage is based on your role and specified in your offer letter attached.
- There is also a cost of living base raise that takes place on the first day of every fiscal year in January in which is determined by the Operating Committee at the time of reviews each year and that amount again is determined by management.
- We have the EPU program (Employee Profit Units) in which every purchase and sale of a property every employee gets a small portion of the sale when that property is sold. You must be here for the purchase and sale of the property to qualify but more details about this internal program is offered once you become an employee of Westmount.
- Lastly, the Employee Participation Interests program (“E” Shares), which will allow employees to invest directly into the deal.
• 401k employer contribution of 3% (regardless if you decided to contribute)
• Company holiday events, employee appreciation events and more!
Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 35+ year track record across several market cycles they have steadily built up a portfolio of over 15 million square feet of industrial and office properties and 5,000 multifamily units located nationally.