The Marketing Communications & Design Intern will work closely with the investor relations and marketing departments through various tasks related to graphic design, social media marketing, and content writing. The ideal candidate should have a background in arts/ design with an interest in business.
· Hours Per Week: 20-30 (40 hours- Summer)
· Start Date: Flexible 2022
· End Date: Flexible 2022
· Wages: $17 per hour
· Degree Type: Graphic Design, Marketing, Arts & Photography, Public Relations
· Academic Level: Rising juniors or seniors with at least one year of schooling to complete
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
· Perform graphic design work with a focus on marketing materials (brochures, flyers, templates, reports, etc.)
· Assist with the creation and planning of digital content for social media and email marketing
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced organization and be a self-starter.
· Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Cloud applications and Mac OS
· Must have a strong eye for design and be knowledgeable of design best practices
APPLY ON OUR CAREER CENTER:
Dallas-based, privately held commercial real estate development and investment management company with exceptional performance specializing in value-add and opportunistic real estate investments. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven 35+ year track record across several market cycles Westmount Realty Capital has amassed a portfolio of over 15 million square feet of industrial and office properties and 5,000 multifamily nationally.