Are you a designer that loves packaging, typography, and has a keen eye for detail? Come join the team at Four Corners Brewing Co. We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help shape our customer experience and communication through design. You will closely collaborate with the creators of the ¡FCBC! brand to align with project goals, visual identity, and create delightful + purposeful design.
• Collaborate directly with the Brand Experience Director and Marketing team to further develop and advance our visual identity.
• Exhibit a strong understanding of brand development, with the ability to push and expand upon existing designs while keeping current brand integrity.
• Preserve and maintain our brand guidelines to help enforce brand standards.
• Develop, design, and produce assets across various channels (print, web, mobile, environmental, social, presentations, etc.)
• Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, purposeful, and visually understood.
• Retouch, color correct, and manipulate images.
• Package final artwork for print and or production.
• Manage and communicate with team on project workload, timelines and be capable of balancing multiple priorities at once.
Key Success Factors:
• Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design or related field is preferred, or equivalent work experience with established brands.
• 2 to 3 years of graphic design and branding experience.
• Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite including: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Knowledge of Premiere and After Effects a plus, but not required.
• Fluency in Microsoft Office or iWork (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint/Keynote).
• Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with or have a very strong appreciation for trends in the alcohol/beer industry, design, retail design, popular culture.
• Solid knowledge of fundamental design, print, web, signage, typography, photography, photo/video asset design, and production best practices.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Confidently provide design solutions and recommendations.
• Ability to multitask. Excellent time and project management skills to be able to meet project deadlines.
• Comfortable with a fast-paced environment that relies heavily on both self-starting and collaboration.
• Retail signage and visual merchandising experience a plus.
• Portfolio with relevant work samples required.
Please submit a cover letter, résumé, and link to portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
• The employee frequently is required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds
• Hybrid Work Environment
• Travel Required: up to 20%
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
Our journey began in Dallas, Texas and has taken us from beer enthusiasts to home brewers to establishing Four Corners® Brewing Co. in 2012. Since then, ¡FCBC! has risen to become one of the top 10 brewers in Texas. We are dedicated to individuals who artfully craft their life’s journey and uniquely express their joy to the world. Since our inception, our company has been focused on defining and cultivating our unique brand territory and loyal audience.